Hip and Joint Pain Relief with our Chiropractors In York PA
At AquaMassage and Chiropractic Center, we identify the cause of your hip and joint pain, then determine the best healing approach. Our chiropractor York PA, Dr. Czop, uses natural treatment options that work with your body's own restorative abilities. If you are suffering from hip joint pain, our health team wants you to know that our treatments are safe and effective. We invite residents of York and the surrounding areas of Lancaster, Elizabethtown, Dallas Town and Red Lion to contact as for hip pain relief.
Types of Joint Pain
Joint and hip pain may appear for various reasons. Different types of joint pain include:
- Overuse injuries- in which the joint has been damaged from repetitive use.
- Arthritis- which includes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints.
- Osteoarthritis- which is also known as degenerative joint disease. This is caused by wear and tear on the joint or due to the aging process.
- Aching joints- that may be caused by conditions such as fibromyalgia or from participating in a new activity.
Causes of Hip Pain
Hip joint pain may be caused by conditions such as arthritis or fibromyalgia. Other conditions such as gout, rheumatoid arthritis or bursitis may also be contributing to your joint pain. Once our York chiropractor identifies the reasons why you are having hip joint pain, we design a chiropractic care plan.
Hips may feel pain from overuse if you start a new activity or if you overdo things with your regular physical activities. You may also experience hip pain from spinal conditions such as sciatica, so it is best to get a diagnosis from our York chiropractor. Hip pain relief is then achieved through natural treatment options. Instead of relying on pain relieving medications or researching surgery, our chiropractors shows you the effective results from chiropractic treatments.
Chiropractic Care for Joint and Hip Pain Relief
At AquaMassage and Chiropractic Center, we provide a variety of natural treatment options for joint and hip pain. Some of our techniques include:
- Chiropractic adjustments- hips and other joints are positioned by our chiropractor to alleviate pain and restore your mobility.
- Trigger point therapy- we alleviate muscle tension in specific trigger points that may be contributing to your hip and joint pain.
- Laser therapy- using a small laser, we stimulate healing in the muscle tissue at the cellular level. This works with your body's natural healing strengths.
- AquaMassage- we use jets of heated water to massage your muscles. This alleviates muscle tension and also helps to reduce scar tissue that may be leading to an increase of hip and joint pain.
- Lifestyle changes- our health team works with you to determine if repetitive motions, job-related conditions or inactivity is contributing to your hip joint pain. We then show you where you can make easy changes to alleviate your discomfort.
Contact Our Chiropractor in York today for Hip Joint Relief!
These treatment options are natural and non-invasive. We use gentle treatments to reduce your discomfort. Many patients experience relief after the first visit or two. Others require a series of treatments, but you will feel a reduction in your hip joint pain. To begin your chiropractic care, please call us today at (717) 757-0610